Qualifications and Experience
The principle of West Australian Business Brokers, Lee Goldstein, has been involved in the Sale of Businesses and Business Valuations since 1985. He holds the following qualifications.
- Double Major Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Forensic Accounting
- Graduate Diploma in Valuation
- Advanced Certificate of Business
- Advanced International Certificate in Intellectual Property.
He has conducted numerous intellectual property valuations covering a diverse range of industries, and is often called upon to provide expert testimony in judicial matters. Lee has valued businesses and intellectual property worth over $350,000,000.
Do you wish to sell your business?
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.!
Expert Witness Testimony.
Dispute and expert witness services involves the application of specialised knowledge and investigative skills, to collect, analyse, and evaluate evidential matter and to interpret and communicate findings in the boardroom, court room or other legal or administrative venue.
The expert skills applied are :
- Effective oral and writing communication
- Complex information synthesis and simplified presentation
- Strategic and big picture integration
- Investigative ability and intuition
- Financial statement and financial information analysis and interpretation
- Expert independent reporting
Deal with a Qualified Broker
As your business is an extremely valuable asset, you need a broker that understands this. You need someone with the qualifications and experience to ensure you get the correct value. You need someone to guide you through the maze of business sales to a successful settlement.
We offer a confidential consultation, if you would like to discuss the possibility of selling your business. We want to understand your business, position it correctly to maximize your value and then develop a strategy to help you achieve your goals with advisory services during the entire process. Most of the businesses that we represent have annual revenues between $500,000 and $15Million and a verifiable owner's annual net income (including profit, owner's salary, and benefits) of between $150,000 and $2Million.
Call West Australian Business Brokers now to get the best possible service.