Freehold Iconic Country Pub
Established in 1907, the Sandstone National Hotel and General Store is 661km from Perth and 157km from Mt Magnet, and is the only pub and general store for 150km!
- Newly renovated inside and out, with improvements ongoing
- Mix of motel-style rooms and pub rooms, including 4 new rooms with ensuites
- TVs and split air-cons in all 12 rooms
- Bar and restaurant, with new fridges/freezers
- Licensed 6am to 10pm on Sundays, and 6am till midnight Monday to Saturday
- Karaoke facilities- General store
- No experience needed
- Excellent staff in place
- Regular and annually returning clientele
- 3-bedroom house with private yard, in-ground pool and large shed
- regular groups of people including prospecting groups and biker groups.
The National Hotel since 1907 and has remained open ever since, being a popular stopover for tourists, miners and prospectors. With nothing more to spend, this is a potential-packed freehold investment that would suit a variety of buyers.
SHIRE OF SANDSTONE
Situated on the main road between Mt Magnet and Leinster, right in the heart of the spectacular east Murchison District, Sandstone is where you’ve got the action of gold prospecting and the industry of mining and pastoral stations, all coexisting with a rapidly growing Tourism industry.
Sandstone offers sensational weather nine months of the year, temperatures in the mid 20s, clear blue skies, amazing breakaways, waterholes, wildflowers, wildlife and a host of natural features, all one day’s drive from Perth.
Experience the oasis of the Murchison with its red terrain and vivid blue skies. Contact the Sandstone Visitors Centre today.
Sandstone now has a 24hour card operated self serve fuel station, selling diesel and unleaded petrol, situated in the main street opposite the National Hotel.
Sandstone is one of the best places on earth to experience spectacular sunsets and the glory of the night sky. The darkness of the outback sky and clear atmosphere make it a brilliant location to stargaze.
Play a round on our unique 18 hole golf course, take a drive along the Heritage Trail, cool off in our Water Park or try your luck gold prospecting.